Sunday, May 22, 2011

Introduction

I've been sitting on this blog address for a few months and hadn't yet figured out what to use it for.  I was originally going to start up my own photography business and use this to showcase photos.  I've come to an understanding with myself, that right now is not that time.  My children need me and this is one of the reasons I'm so passionate about what we eat.

Education is so important.  One thing that we are not properly educated on is our diet.  We know we aren't supposed to eat certain things, buy WHY aren't we supposed to eat them.  I'm going to do my best to research this and share what I've learned.  It might shed some light on why we, as a nation, are so unhealthy.  And hopefully it will spark some 'passion' to seriously change your eating habits.  For those of you who are spiritual and believe your body is a temple, some food most definitely should be considered as a hazard to your temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment