Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm concerned....

I'm going to try to keep this short, although I could probably fill a book with what I've learned (so far...).  Which maybe I'll write one, if you promise to read it.

-I'm concerned about the way that you are eating.
-I'm concerned that you have been so caught up in convenience that you've lost sight of what you are putting into your body.
-I'm concerned that you've become complacent with what big food label companies are telling you to eat.
-I'm concerned that you've also become complacent with what the government has been telling you is ok to eat.
-I'm concerned about your lack of education about the food that you put on your plate.
-I'm concerned about that cough, cut or rash that lingers too long,  your expanding waistline, your lack of energy,  your constant migraines, your allergies or that lump in your skin.
-I'm concerned that you've eaten bad for so long, that you've convinced yourself it's too hard to change.
-I'm concerned that I'm going to have to show pictures of you to my children and explain to them why you are in heaven.
-Aren't you concerned that my children will forget who you were?


If you don't know what I'm talking about - ASK
Don't just eat -THINK

No comments:

Post a Comment