Friday, March 11, 2016

Super Easy Crockpot Beef Stew

So I just made this super simple beef stew in the crockpot today and I need to make sure I have it written down!




1lb Package of Stew Beef
32 oz package of Beef Broth
3 cups water
1 pack Trader Joe's Onion Soup Mix
Thrive carrots
Thrive celery
Thrive chopped onions
Thrive green beans
Thrive potato chunks
Thrive tomato powder
Majestic Garlic spread - Garlic powder or fresh garlic would work great also.  I just love garlic!!

For later
Thrive green peas
Thrive mashed potatoes


I think that was all the ingredients!

I didn't measure anything!!  I just put the amounts that I wanted in the crockpot.  I put everything (except for the peas and mashed potatoes) into the crockpot around noon on high.  (you could definitely start it earlier and put it on low)  About 45 minutes before you are ready to eat, add the green peas.  Add the mashed potatoes, to thicken, a few minutes before serving.

Next time I will try to make sure to write down measurements for you!

Also Thrive has Beef Dices that would work great in place of the stew beef!


Head over to effortless.thrivelife.com to order Thrive Life products for your pantry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment