Friday, January 13, 2017

Beef Vegetable Soup Using Thrive

I made some beef vegetable soup last night and I'm glad I wrote down what I put into it because my family LOVED it.  We ate it all.  I know a lot of people start out with Thrive a little stumped with ways they can use it every day so I figured I would share the recipe.  And hopefully I'll get better at sharing more recipes.  The flavoring is to our liking, feel free to add or subtract as you please.  I can't guarantee your family will love it, but my family sure did!

Beef Vegetable Soup


Add these ingredients to pot and let simmer for 45min – 1 hour
8 cups water
2 cubes of chicken bouillon
1 ½ cups of Thrive ground beef
1 can basil diced tomatoes
4 tbspn Thrive tomato powder
½ cup Thrive green peppers
½ cup Thrive red peppers
¼ cup Thrive carrots
¼ cup Thrive green beans
Feel free to add any other Thrive veggies
1 tsp garlic powder
½ – 1 tsp sea salt
1-2 tsp Simply Organic all purpose seasoning

After simmering for an hour or so add
½ head cabbage sliced/shredded
¼ cup Thrive chopped onions
¼ cup Thrive onion slices

Simmer for at least 20 more minutes.  Serve and enjoy!


Order your thrive at effortless.thrivelife.com
Check me out on facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment